This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Polar Bear Butt Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"Decorate your tree with a new take on the polar bear, a classic symbol of Christmas. Crochet a few Polar Bear Butt Ornaments for your Christmas tree this year. This crochet pattern works up quickly using just a few yards of Pipsqueak yarn (or other fluffy yarn), so it's a great stash buster. Crochet a few ornaments and adorn them with ribbons, bells, or any other embellishment. Also makes a great gift-wrapping adornment! Skill level: Easy Finished ornament measures approximately 4” wide by 4” tall. Materials: 15 yards white Bernat Pipsqueak yarn (or other fluffy yarn): 2 yards pink worsted weight yarn Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Ribbon"
- Bernat Pipsqueak yarn white
- Pink worsted weight yarn
- Size G crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
Here is a scrappy little project to transform your favorite fabric scraps into a sweet little folk angel to decorate your home. This… Continue reading: "Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel"
- Splendid Spindle DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Teacup Bell Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Polar Bear Crochet Tree Ornament
- Thrifty Costume Jewelry Ornaments
- Faberge Egg Ornaments
- Rustic North Woods Ornaments
- DIY Wire Snowman Ornament
- Computer Wire Snowflake Ornament
- Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments
- Vintage Decoupage Ornaments
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects