This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Polar Bear Butt Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Decorate your tree with a new take on the polar bear, a classic symbol of Christmas. Crochet a few Polar Bear Butt Ornaments for your Christmas tree this year. This crochet pattern works up quickly using just a few yards of Pipsqueak yarn (or other fluffy yarn), so it's a great stash buster. Crochet a few ornaments and adorn them with ribbons, bells, or any other embellishment. Also makes a great gift-wrapping adornment! Skill level: Easy Finished ornament measures approximately 4” wide by 4” tall. Materials: 15 yards white Bernat Pipsqueak yarn (or other fluffy yarn): 2 yards pink worsted weight yarn Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Ribbon"
- Bernat Pipsqueak yarn white
- Pink worsted weight yarn
- Size G crochet hook
- yarn needle
Read NextCinnamon Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you have a few minutes to spare, then you can make these 3-Minute Paper Snowman Luminaries to decorate your home. These DIY paper… Continue reading: "3-Minute Paper Snowman Luminaries"
- Cinnamon Ornaments
- Fabric Nativity Christmas Tree Ornament
- Vintage Candy Cane DIY Ornaments
- Painted Cinnamon Christmas Ornaments
- Cinnamon Scented Pomander Ornament
- Stamped Burlap Ornaments
- Computer Wire Snowflake Ornament
- Polish Porcupine Ball Ornament
- Scandinavian Christmas Elf Ornament
- Scandinavian Inspired Star Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects