This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Polar Bear Crochet Tree Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Trim the tree with this adorable polar bear ornament! This fluffy polar bear is just too cute to resist. No glass inside means it’s safe for little ones that may be attracted to the tree. It’s a quick and easy project that’ll surprise your friends and family when you tell them that it’s crochet. Makers will need to know the following stitches/techniques to do this project: Abbreviations: • CH = Chain • FO = Finish Off • MC = Magic Circle • SC = Single Crochet • SCDEC = Single Crochet Decrease • SCINC = Single Crochet Increase • SL ST = Slip Stitch"
Read NextDiy Grinch Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects