Repurposed Eyewear Christmas Ornaments For The Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This is a very simple craft to make a wonderful unique upcycled and repurposed Christmas ornament for your tree. I used some old eyeglasses and beaded necklaces for this ornament. Each eyeglass ornament is different as a different vintage image is stuck to the lens of the eyeglass. You could also make these with photos instead. These ornaments look great hanging from the Christmas trees especially when the lights from the tree shine through the glasses lens."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- beads or old beaded necklaces
- jewelry wire
NotesYou can download loads of vintage images for free from the blog.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Clay Christmas Bell Ornament
- DIY Snowball Ornaments
- Tiny Tea Set Ornaments
- Wine Cork Candle Christmas Ornaments
- Pearl Star Ornament
- Snowflake Ornaments from Cotton Makeup Pads
- Christmas Mouse Ornament - Hack!
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Thrifty CD Snowflake Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects