Repurposed Eyewear Christmas Ornaments For The Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This is a very simple craft to make a wonderful unique upcycled and repurposed Christmas ornament for your tree. I used some old eyeglasses and beaded necklaces for this ornament. Each eyeglass ornament is different as a different vintage image is stuck to the lens of the eyeglass. You could also make these with photos instead. These ornaments look great hanging from the Christmas trees especially when the lights from the tree shine through the glasses lens."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- beads or old beaded necklaces
- jewelry wire
NotesYou can download loads of vintage images for free from the blog.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handprint Angel Christmas Craft For Kids
- Buddy The Elf Ornament Craft
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects