This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ribbon Christmas Tree Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"You only need a few simple craft supplies to create this rustic ormanet for your Christmas tree. In just a few minutes, you can transform a plain cinnamon stick into a farmhouse style tree that's perfect for dressing up your holiday decor. And the best part about this easy craft is that you don't need any special tools or crafing skills to make it! All you need is some ribbon, scissors, and hot glue gun to put this quick and easy ornament craft together at home."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Hot glue gun
Read NextDiy Gnome Christmas Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make Simple and Quick Button Jewelry for your friends and family because whether their look is simple, chic, understated or girly,… Continue reading: "Simple and Quick Button Jewelry"
- Diy Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- Scandinavian Christmas Elf Ornament
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Recycled Laundry Scoop Ornament
- Natural Straw Star DIY Ornaments
- Non-Edible "Gingerbread" Cinnamon Ornaments
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
- Printable Paint Stick Ornaments
- Styrofoam Snowman Ornament
- Gnome Christmas Tree Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects