Texas Flag Christmas Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet a Texas flag for your Christmas tree, with the yellow rose or without. Hang them on the tree or liven up your gift wrapping. Finished size is approximately 4" x 2.5". Each ornament takes a few yards of sport weight yarn and works up quickly. Make a larger flag by using worsted yarn and a larger hook. Materials required: Sport weight yarn - red, white, blue, yellow Size G crochet hook Yarn needle Gold ribbon or cord Felt for backing Skill level: Easy"
- Sport weight yarn
- Size G crochet hook
- Gold cord
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Christmas puddings are a mainstay of English Christmas dinners, in the past, they used to contain silver sixpence pieces. So one luck… Continue reading: "Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments"
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
- Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments
- Burlap Angel Ornament
- Delicious Cupcake Christmas Ornament
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Mercury Glass Star Ornaments
- Gold Tipped Pinecone Ornament
- Super Easy Duct Tape Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects