Wool Socks Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Looking for a quick and easy Christmas craft? Why not make some no sew felt Christmas ornaments?! These wool socks ornaments are fun to make and oh so adorable. They can be used as ornaments and also as little treat bags. This step by step tutorial will have you crafting with felt in no time at all. It includes a printable wool sock template too, which makes this Christmas craft even faster to do. Play around with different colors of felt in order to match your Christmas tree color wheel. Happy Christmas crafting!"
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Clay Christmas Bell Ornament
- Tiny Tea Set Ornaments
- Pearl Star Ornament
- Wine Cork Candle Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Mouse Ornament - Hack!
- Snowflake Ornaments from Cotton Makeup Pads
- Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Thrifty CD Snowflake Ornament
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Walk Cap
- Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Cool Winter Crafts For Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Ribbed Wonder Hat
- Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Make Your Own Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects