Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"My youngest son was excited when I asked him to help me come up with a kids craft for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas. I had found these cute wooden monogram letter ornaments in Target’s dollar spot but I hadn’t decided what to do with them just yet. After he shot down a couple of my ideas (he’s a very cutthroat crafter) he finally liked the idea for a Yarn Wrapped Monogram Letter Santa Ornament. I’m pretty sure the opportunity to make pom poms with my pom making tools had everything to do with it."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
A Poinsettia Angel is one of the easier angel crafts to make, done simply with a wired silk flower, a wooden ball for a head, a hot… Continue reading: "Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gingerbread Cookie Garland
- Candy Cane Wreath
- Ornament Wreath
- Owl Winter Wreath
- Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Craft
- Baby Yoda Gingerbread Man Craft
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects