24 Christmas Stocking Crafts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Want to make your family members their own unique Christmas stockings this year? We have 24 Christmas stocking crafts to inspire you. These 24 Christmas Stocking Patterns will help you design and make stocking crafts using a variety of methods, including crocheting, knitting, and sewing. Whether you spend days at a time decorating and embellishing each project, or you'd rather whip up a stocking in an hour, any and all of these stocking crafts will look fabulous hanging from your mantel.
24 Christmas Stocking Crafts
Table of Contents
Santa Stocking – Crochet a smiling St. Nick into a stocking. We love the pom pom on top of his hat.
Crochet Christmas Stocking – This pattern is as straightforward as crochet stockings get.
Granny Square Stocking – You could hang these stockings on the tree, and they make darling place card holders, too.
Itty Bitty Christmas Stocking – Mini crochet stockings would look so cute on a garland!
Vintage Granny Square Christmas Stocking – This stocking pattern has old fashioned flair. Dress it up with festive pins.
Knit your way through the holidays with our collection of knitted Christmas stockings. These stocking patterns are the perfect way to spend hours in front of the fire. Grab your knitting needles and wait out the winter storm with a relaxing project.
Knitted Mini Christmas Stockings – Though they may look like they belong to a doll, these tiny stockings can be used as ornaments.
Hexagon Stocking – Depending on the color of yarn you choose, this throwback look can be as traditional or as outrageous as you want.
Colleen Stocking – Classic and simple.
Stocking for Christmas – We love the adorable tree motif on this knit stocking.
Lattice Stocking – It's amazing how much interest a basic crosshatch pattern can add to a stocking.
Mary Lou's Holiday Stocking – This may be the trendiest stocking you've ever seen!
Get your kids involved in the Christmas magic by inviting them to create their own stockings. Felt is a safe, easy material to use that also feels super soft. Making these Christmas stockings for kids gives the whole family an excuse to gather together and have some fun.
Felt Snowman Stocking – Let your little ones create a winter scene of their choosing. Help them cut out shapes to decorate the front of the stocking and watch them have a blast decorating their felt Christmas trees and snowmen!
Super Easy Snowflake Stocking – This craft is super easy because you don't need a needle and thread to put it together. You can display this stocking all winter long.
Feel Good Felt Stocking – If your children know how to write, they'll love showing off their skills on this stocking craft.
No Sew Fleece Stocking – Kids who have a bit of experience with crafting will pick up on the tying technique used to put together this ultra soft stocking.
Paisley Power Stocking – Add a touch of whimsy to your Christmas decorations with a paisley stocking.
Burlap Stocking – For a rustic look, use burlap instead of yarn to make a stocking. This craft is great for guys.
Cowboy Boot Stocking – Yee-haw! Get a little country with this cute stocking inspired by the Wild West.
Rosette Christmas Stockings – Use fabric scraps to make colorful rosettes for this stocking craft.
Ruffle Christmas Stocking – A modern twist on an old favorite, the combination of black and red is edgy and elegant.
Quilted Ruffled Stockings – These frilly and feminine stocking crafts are absolutely adorable.
Strip Pieced Christmas Stocking – Cut the clutter with this scrap-busting stocking craft.
Pet Portrait Christmas Stocking – Celebrate your four-legged friend with a personalized stocking.
Scrappy Christmas Stocking – The rick rack pattern on this stocking makes it stand out in a crowd.
Read NextCrochet Gingerbread Stocking
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Score a hole in one with a golfing fan by giving them a Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft. Homemade Christmas ornaments like… Continue reading: "Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft"
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Cowboy Boot Stocking
- Waffle Christmas Stocking Crochet
- O' Christmas Tree Stocking
- Victorian Lace Christmas Stocking
- Alpine Christmas Stocking Crochet Pattern
- How To Make A Christmas Stocking With Lining And Cuff
- Buffalo Plaid Christmas Stocking
- Classic Christmas Stocking
- 42 Homemade Christmas Stockings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Penguin Butt Ornament
- Quick And Easy Crochet Snowflake Ornament
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Christmas Wax Melts With Soy Wax, Essential Oils
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Nostalgic Christmas Ornaments
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects