This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Stocking Upcycled Sweater Fair Isle Repurposed Wool
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Our handmade Christmas stocking sewing pattern is made using upcycled sweaters and is the perfect sewing project for your next handmade gifts. They are sure to be a hit hung on your mantel or railing this Christmas. This pattern provides everything you need to know, from start to finish, to make these one-of-a-kind Christmas stockings. Final Size: 7” across at the cuff, 17” total length. This 15 page tutorial includes a step by step guide with plenty of photos, showing you every step from start to finish. Included is information on finding your sweaters, preparing the materials, supplies needed, templates as well as tips on tracing, sewing and finishing the stockings."
Read Next42 Homemade Christmas Stockings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects