Victorian Lace Christmas Stocking
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This petite Victorian-style Christmas stocking is trimmed in curlicues and features an inset worked in deep rich red. A fun pattern repeat is used creating a lacy appearance. Perfect for a Victorian themed Christmas! This stocking uses 4-ply WW yarn and a size I (5.50 mm) crochet hook. It measures 12" in length and is rated as an intermediate to experienced skill level. If you've never used the extended single crochet, you'll fall in love with this fun, but easy, stitch!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1 Sm skein 4-ply WW yarn (white)
- Sm amt 4-ply WW yarn (Victorian red)
- Crochet hook size I/9 (5.50 mm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your Christmas fashion will have everyone grinning if it includes a Cute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin. You can use your sewing skills… Continue reading: "Cute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knitted Christmas Tree Ornament
- 33 Burlap Projects: Christmas Craft Ideas You Can't Miss
- 15 Homemade Angel Ornaments
- Washi Tape Tree Decor
- Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
- Button-Embellished Gift Tags
- Photo Display Wreath
- Punch Fabric Wreath
- Easy Yarn and Button Wreath
- 36 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects