This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Victorian Lace Christmas Stocking
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"This petite Victorian-style Christmas stocking is trimmed in curlicues and features an inset worked in deep rich red. A fun pattern repeat is used creating a lacy appearance. Perfect for a Victorian themed Christmas! This stocking uses 4-ply WW yarn and a size I (5.50 mm) crochet hook. It measures 12" in length and is rated as an intermediate to experienced skill level. If you've never used the extended single crochet, you'll fall in love with this fun, but easy, stitch!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1 Sm skein 4-ply WW yarn (white)
- Sm amt 4-ply WW yarn (Victorian red)
- Crochet hook size I/9 (5.50 mm)
Read NextNo Sew Fleece Christmas Stocking
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 28, 2018
How ornate and heavenly is your little stocking? I can see making this as a special first Christmas stocking gift for friends that have a new baby. For boys, I would try to make it a little more masculine with the green, but it is so cute. I would keep the intricate design for each one I made.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Salt Dough Donut DIY Ornaments
It's time to add some major cuteness to your Christmas tree with these fun and festive Salt Dough Donut DIY Ornaments. Made using salt… Continue reading: "Salt Dough Donut DIY Ornaments"
- No Sew Fleece Christmas Stocking
- 42 Homemade Christmas Stockings
- Cowboy Boot Stocking
- O' Christmas Tree Stocking
- 24 Christmas Stocking Crafts
- Festive Stocking Hanger
- Quilted Christmas Stockings from Baby Clothes
- Quilted Ruffled Stockings
- Strip Pieced Christmas Stocking
- Sweater Stocking with Felt Poinsettia
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Diy Christmas Cards For Kids: Cute Crafts Of Hot Cocoa Mugs (free Set)
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Shining Star Crochet Blanket
- Easiest And Fastest Crochet Rib Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- How To Make A Easy Imperial Crochet Blanket
- Easy Crochet Scarf With Tassels
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects