Victorian Lace Christmas Stocking
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This petite Victorian-style Christmas stocking is trimmed in curlicues and features an inset worked in deep rich red. A fun pattern repeat is used creating a lacy appearance. Perfect for a Victorian themed Christmas! This stocking uses 4-ply WW yarn and a size I (5.50 mm) crochet hook. It measures 12" in length and is rated as an intermediate to experienced skill level. If you've never used the extended single crochet, you'll fall in love with this fun, but easy, stitch!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1 Sm skein 4-ply WW yarn (white)
- Sm amt 4-ply WW yarn (Victorian red)
- Crochet hook size I/9 (5.50 mm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
- 42 Homemade Christmas Stockings
- Victorian Lace Christmas Stocking
- Simple Heirloom Christmas Stocking
- Cowboy Boot Stocking
- Crochet Stocking For Your Furry 4-legged Friends
- Quilted Christmas Stockings from Baby Clothes
- DIY Woven Pom Pom Stockings
- Holly Berry Stocking
- Sashiko Inspired Denim Christmas Stocking
- Strip Pieced Christmas Stocking
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects