Roller Skate Stocking
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"If you have a skater in your home, I have the perfect Christmas stocking project for you! Decorate your home with this unique Christmas stocking this year. The crochet pattern works up easily using blanket weight yarn and a little bit of fluffy yarn for the cuff. Skill Level: Easy Finished stocking will be approximately 14" wide by 15" tall. You will need the following items: Bernat Softee Chunky yarn 5.5 oz. red 1 oz. green 1 oz. white Bernat Pipsqueak yarn 1 oz. white Size M (9.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Fiberfil"
- Bernat Softee Chunky Yarn
- Bernat Pipsqueak yarn
- Size M crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Christmas puddings are a mainstay of English Christmas dinners, in the past, they used to contain silver sixpence pieces. So one luck… Continue reading: "Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects