Simple Heirloom Christmas Stocking
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This classic stocking is large enough to hold tons of gifts. Add a personal touch to the holidays this season by stitching names onto your stockings. These stockings were designed to be knit on 16 inch circular needles, which makes for a quick knit that you can make in front of the television this holiday season. This stocking is sure to become a family heirloom. The final stocking is 17 inches tall by 6 inches wide."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
- Embroidered Ornament from Kids' Artwork
- Styrofoam Cone Christmas Tree
- DIY Felt Christmas Lanterns
- Decoupaged Christmas Baubles
- Frosted Pine Cone Winter Wreath
- Stranger Things DIY Embroidered Ornament
- Lion Brand Bonbons
- Festive Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Upcycled Felt Christmas Trees
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects