Simple Heirloom Christmas Stocking
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This classic stocking is large enough to hold tons of gifts. Add a personal touch to the holidays this season by stitching names onto your stockings. These stockings were designed to be knit on 16 inch circular needles, which makes for a quick knit that you can make in front of the television this holiday season. This stocking is sure to become a family heirloom. The final stocking is 17 inches tall by 6 inches wide."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Here is a scrappy little project to transform your favorite fabric scraps into a sweet little folk angel to decorate your home. This… Continue reading: "Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel"
- 42 Homemade Christmas Stockings
- Holly Berry Stocking
- No Sew Fleece Christmas Stocking
- Roller Skate Stocking
- Victorian Lace Christmas Stocking
- Rosette Christmas Stockings
- Quilted Christmas Stockings from Baby Clothes
- Strip Pieced Christmas Stocking
- Simple Heirloom Christmas Stocking
- Quilted Ruffled Stockings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- Fresh Crochet Flower Motif
- Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
- Macrame Cord Crochet Round Basket With Handles
- Whimsical Radiant Mandala Doily
- Tea Crochet Flower Coaster
- Polar Bear Pillow
- Layered Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects