A Lovely Christmas Tree Of Hearts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make this crochet Christmas Tree of Hearts as a symbol of Love, Joy, and Family. It will be a beautiful addition to your holiday home decoration! Materials: For the hearts, I’ve used crochet cotton threads size 10. For the background, I’ve used 8” x 8” canvas frame. For this wall hanging Christmas Tree, you need to make hearts and then, using a hot glue gun, glue them to the canvas. You can arrange hearts in a way I did, or, you can be creative in your own way and arrange the hearts differently. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lighted Hurricane Glass With Snowmen
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Crochet Unicorn Ornament
- Crochet Heart Shaped Santa Ornament
- Crochet Themed Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Gingerbread Heart Ornaments
- A Lovely Christmas Tree Of Hearts
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Santa Bow Will Make You Smile
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects