Bruce The Spruce Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This simple amigurumi Christmas tree can be further embellished with beads, buttons, or yarn “tinsel.” This is the tenth pattern in the 2020 Knit Along with KAL Corner. Skills Used Basic knitting stitches: knit, purl Knitting flat in rows, increasing, decreasing (k2tog), seaming Links to video and photo tutorials for k2tog, increasing, and seaming included in pattern Skill Level Easy Finished Size Approximately 3.75” (9.5 cm) tall before stuffing. Materials King Cole Island Beaches DK yarn (70% acrylic/30% polyamide, 3.5 oz/100 g, 278 yd/255 m) – 1 skein each in 4530 Palm (CA), 4526 Pebble (CB), and 4527 Pink Coral (CC), or approximately 20 yd (18.5 m) in CA, 10 yd (9 m) in CB, and 1 yd (1 m) in CC in any light weight yarn. US Size 2.5/3 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. 6 mm black safety eyes - 1 pair. Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber Fill. Clover Chibi yarn needles. Gauge 27 sts rows = 4” (10 cm) in stockinette st. Exact gauge is not critical for this pattern."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Christmas Tree Frosting Cupcakes
- Free Printable Altoid Tin Currier And Ives Gift Card Holder
- Easy Sheet Music Ornament
- Christmas Time Door Hanger
- Button Decorated Christmas Trees
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Tree?
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects