This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitted Christmas Tree Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Easy project to knit something for the Christmas tree or to add a special finishing touch to your gifts! The Christmas tree is knitted in garter stitch, making it an easy project for kids or newbie knitters. Use all your left-over bits of yarn and start knitting something cute. Knit with US6 knitting needles with double knit cotton yarn or light worsted weight yarn. Embellish your trees with embroidery, beads or pom-poms - whatever you do, enjoy making these."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextChicken Wire Christmas Trees
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chicken Wire Christmas Trees
- Granny Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree Altered Book
- DIY Chocolate Candy Christmas Tree
- Deliciously Festive Candy Christmas Trees
- Stunning Vintage Vibe Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Angel Tree Topper
- Christmas Tree Embroidery Pattern
- Rustic Salt Dough Star Ornament
- Twiggy Christmas Trees
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- Would You Rather Holiday Questions
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Santa Claus Trivia Questions
- Winter Color By Number Worksheets
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects