Knitted Christmas Tree Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Easy project to knit something for the Christmas tree or to add a special finishing touch to your gifts! The Christmas tree is knitted in garter stitch, making it an easy project for kids or newbie knitters. Use all your left-over bits of yarn and start knitting something cute. Knit with US6 knitting needles with double knit cotton yarn or light worsted weight yarn. Embellish your trees with embroidery, beads or pom-poms - whatever you do, enjoy making these."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"School aged kids and older can make this wreath ornament for the tree using green card, a white gel pen and a few red buttons. There… Continue reading: "Paper Wreath Christmas Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Welcome Snowman Wreath
- Festive Foam Cup Snowmen
- Reversible Snowman Wood Sign
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make free eBook
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
- Loopy Spring Coaster - Created Out Of Bulky Yarn Made From One Ball Of Light Weight Yarn
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects