This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Peppermint Candy Striped Cone Trees
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These cute peppermint candy striped cone trees are really easy to make and will add an immediate look of Christmas to your bookshelves or window sill during the holidays. The red and white twine used was thicker than baker's twine and therefore the trees are quickly finished. Once you have your supplies together, you need less than an hour for one tree. When you are finished, you can leave the trees just as they are or you can choose to add a base and "ornaments" if you like. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Dollar Tree Jenga Block Christmas Tree
- Quick And Easy Winter White Trees
- Chicken Wire Christmas Trees
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Modern Wooden DIY Christmas Tree
- Fresh Crochet Flower Motif
- Crochet Angel Tree Topper
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- Countryside Christmas Tree
- Fabric Covered Plywood Christmas Tree
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects