This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Peppermint Candy Striped Cone Trees
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These cute peppermint candy striped cone trees are really easy to make and will add an immediate look of Christmas to your bookshelves or window sill during the holidays. The red and white twine used was thicker than baker's twine and therefore the trees are quickly finished. Once you have your supplies together, you need less than an hour for one tree. When you are finished, you can leave the trees just as they are or you can choose to add a base and "ornaments" if you like. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Words can't describe these felt poinsettias that I made. I got the printable from a site I belong to and cut the petals from the… Continue reading: "White and Red Felt Poinsettias"
- Upcycled Knit Throw DIY Christmas Tree
- Washi Tape Tree Decor
- Fabric Covered Plywood Christmas Tree
- Lazy Susan Christmas Tree Idea
- Quick And Easy Winter White Trees
- Pine Cone Tree
- Granny Christmas Tree
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
- Dollar Tree Jenga Block Christmas Tree
- O' Christmas Tree Mason Jar Cozy
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nutcracker Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Nutcracker Headband Craft
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects