Washi Tape Tree Decor
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"We have boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations, but I always like to do a couple of new projects to freshen up our decor every year. This year, I’ve jumped onto the washi tape bandwagon and made this super cute tree that takes advantage of Scotch® Expressions Tapes to make it extra-special. I’ve done variations on this tree before, but thought the washi would be a fun update compared to past years. Because you’re working with tape, it removes a step to create your custom embellishments, and the whole project comes together so easily. Not as pretty but just as important, the Scotch® Create line provides all the basic tools and adhesives that you need to bring your project together. I always keep double-stick tape on hand, for those projects that needs things to “magically” stick together."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Sewists, get excited, because now you're going to love these Festive Patchwork Stars and Hearts. The craft star and heart designs have… Continue reading: "Festive Patchwork Stars and Hearts"
- Modern Christmas Tree DIY Card Holder
- Upcycled Knit Throw DIY Christmas Tree
- String Art Christmas Tree
- Ribbon Table Top Christmas Tree
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Lazy Susan Christmas Tree Idea
- Modern Wooden DIY Christmas Tree
- Countryside Christmas Tree
- Twiggy Christmas Trees
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects