Washi Tape Tree Decor
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"We have boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations, but I always like to do a couple of new projects to freshen up our decor every year. This year, I’ve jumped onto the washi tape bandwagon and made this super cute tree that takes advantage of Scotch® Expressions Tapes to make it extra-special. I’ve done variations on this tree before, but thought the washi would be a fun update compared to past years. Because you’re working with tape, it removes a step to create your custom embellishments, and the whole project comes together so easily. Not as pretty but just as important, the Scotch® Create line provides all the basic tools and adhesives that you need to bring your project together. I always keep double-stick tape on hand, for those projects that needs things to “magically” stick together."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Tree and Ornaments
- Marshmallow Mug Hat
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- Snowman Belly Pot Holder
- Granny Christmas Tree
- 21 Homemade Christmas Wreaths To Decorate Your Home
- 23 Animal Craft Ideas for Christmas
- 25 Christmas Paper Crafts for Kids
- 13 Printable Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects