This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Washi Tape Tree Decor
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"We have boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations, but I always like to do a couple of new projects to freshen up our decor every year. This year, I’ve jumped onto the washi tape bandwagon and made this super cute tree that takes advantage of Scotch® Expressions Tapes to make it extra-special. I’ve done variations on this tree before, but thought the washi would be a fun update compared to past years. Because you’re working with tape, it removes a step to create your custom embellishments, and the whole project comes together so easily. Not as pretty but just as important, the Scotch® Create line provides all the basic tools and adhesives that you need to bring your project together. I always keep double-stick tape on hand, for those projects that needs things to “magically” stick together."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextMantel Pinecone Christmas Tree
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments
Nestle these Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments in your tree this year. Why put only one star at the top of your tree, when you can… Continue reading: "Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments"
- Mantel Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Dollar Tree Jenga Block Christmas Tree
- Dollar Tree Farmhouse Christmas Trees
- Quick And Easy Winter White Trees
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
- Chicken Wire Christmas Trees
- Gift Wrapped Christmas Trees
- Cutesy Crochet Christmas Tree
- Deliciously Festive Candy Christmas Trees
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects