Coffee Filter Wreath Christmas Craft For Kids
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Coffee Filter Wreath is a cute Christmas craft for kids. Transform coffee filters and a paper plate into a colorful wreath decoration. I love how easy these are to make and how pretty they look. You can create this coffee filter craft in about 30 minutes (plus drying time) with help from the kids! Preschool and kindergarten children will love coloring the coffee filters and helping with the tie dyeing process. Kids love to watch how the colors blend and spread through the wet coffee filter paper."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects