This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dollar Tree Candy Cane Wreath Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"How to make a candy cane wreath with Dollar Tree supplies. This is an easy and inexpensive wreath that uses all Dollar Tree supplies. The wreath form is in the shape of a candy cane and available with the Christmas merchandise each year. I also used leg warmers from Dollar Tree, and the ribbon is from seasonal too. This is a quick craft to make, and you can use it on a front door or use for a wall decoation."
Read Next15-Minute Golden Tinsel Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects