Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Buffalo Plaid. It’s a beautiful thing. And on this cold winter day, this crochet buffalo plaid cup cozy is just the thing. So put on your comfy clothes and your warmest sweatshirt and get ready to wrap your hands around this cup of goodness. The Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy is the perfect project for practicing your tapestry crochet skills. The stitches are simple–just single crochets. It’s the color changes that make this spectacular. I just love the nice clean lines when tapestry crochet is worked in the back loops, don’t you? Let's start!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Simple and sweet, this adorable DIY Christmas ornament is a great project that you can make with your kids. This Burlap and Candy Cane… Continue reading: "Burlap and Candy Cane Reindeer Ornaments"
- Gingham Gift Card Holder
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- 50 Cheap Homemade Christmas Crafts
- Friendly Christmas Elf Hand Puppets
- 20 Teacher Gift Ideas for Christmas
- 360+ Homemade Christmas Gifts and Ideas
- Icy Window Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Reindeer Towel with Hood
- Holiday Guest Towel with Crochet Trim
- 7 Mason Jar Christmas Crafts free eBook
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects