This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Every Christmas I love to give the gift of chocolate! I actually always pair a chocolate bar with a gift card or a bouquet of flowers and I’m always looking for ways to wrap the chocolate in cute and clever ways! I have the easiest and cutest DIY way to give the gift of chocolate this season! Say hello to these Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers! They are adorable and fun and festive all at once! I am personally just in love with these! Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers "
Read NextEasy Christmas Oven Mitt Gift
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects