Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Every Christmas I love to give the gift of chocolate! I actually always pair a chocolate bar with a gift card or a bouquet of flowers and I’m always looking for ways to wrap the chocolate in cute and clever ways! I have the easiest and cutest DIY way to give the gift of chocolate this season! Say hello to these Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers! They are adorable and fun and festive all at once! I am personally just in love with these! Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make keepsake ornaments that will make you smile for years to come with this Embroidered Fabric Photo Ornaments tutorial. By using a… Continue reading: "Embroidered Fabric Photo Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects