Crochet Oval Lace Doily
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Add an elegant touch to your home decorations with this pretty Crochet Oval Lace Doily. Use them to decorate any corner of your home and it would definitely bring about a fresh ambiance. These would be ideal for center piece decorations as well as they would make great gifts for your loved ones be it any occasion. This pattern is beginner friendly with simple Crochet stitches. The size of the doily is customizable to any size of your choice. I have used dual tone but you can always play around with the colors to make it suitable for any festive or seasonal theme. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook Size:- 17 Inches- Can be customized to any size."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are over the traditional DIY wreath for your door this Christmas, consider a Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative as your… Continue reading: "Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Burlap Christmas Wreath DIY
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Narwhal Ornament
- Parker Penguin
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects