Watermelon Cup Cozy
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This watermelon cup cozy. I love it. I’m not sure if its the contrast between the bright pink and green goodness against the white cup. Or perhaps it reminds me of the fleeting summer and the happy time I spent crocheting it. It makes me smile when I see it. For as much as I’ve looked at cup cozies, this is my first go at making one. And you know what? It is is the easiest thing ever! I think you will love how easy it comes together. Let's get started!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"See how to make an embroidered wreath ornament! This is a quick and easy DIY ornament tutorial that is perfect for making in bulk. No… Continue reading: "Embroidered Wreath Ornament Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa's Beard
- Crochet Christmas Tree Applique Or Ornament
- Diy Yarn-filled Christmas Ornaments
- Repurposed Road Map Christmas Trees
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Fabric Postcard Ornaments
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Christmas Wish List Printables For Kids
- Repurposed Eyewear Christmas Ornaments For The Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects