Cute Christmas Tree Felt Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Christmas tree decorations for a toddler-friendly home - an easy-to-make, step-by-step FREE TUTORIAL. Try it out!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Paper template (get it on the site)
- Felt in your favorite colors
- 7 inches of satin ribbon of your choice per each ornament piece
- Some soft toy stuffing material
- Sewing machine
- Sewing thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you are over the traditional DIY wreath for your door this Christmas, consider a Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative as your… Continue reading: "Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative"
- Felt Covered Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Llama DIY Felt Ornament
- Super Cute DIY Owl Ornament
- Lucky Felt Lollipops
- Christmas Unicorn Felt Ornament
- Happy Lights Ornament
- Sweet Sleeping Baby Jesus Ornament
- Vintage Car Felt Ornament Pattern
- German Felt Apple Ornament
- Adorable Felt Angel Homemade Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects