Cute Christmas Tree Felt Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Christmas tree decorations for a toddler-friendly home - an easy-to-make, step-by-step FREE TUTORIAL. Try it out!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Paper template (get it on the site)
- Felt in your favorite colors
- 7 inches of satin ribbon of your choice per each ornament piece
- Some soft toy stuffing material
- Sewing machine
- Sewing thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects