14 Felt Christmas Ornaments To Make
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
There are so many fun and interesting ways to decorate a Christmas tree, but there's something about felt ornament patterns that really make a statement. The projects in 14 Felt Christmas Ornaments to make are cute and fun to make. You will never be bored when you have all of these DIY Christmas ornaments on hand. Start working on these ornaments well before the holiday season begins. By the time Thanksgiving is over, you'll have a ton of cute handmade items to add to your tree. Best of all, these patterns are family friendly, so you can gather up the kids and spend an afternoon crafting for Christmas.
If you think about it, there's never a bad time to make felted Christmas ornaments. After all, you can celebrate Christmas in July or December, but you can also have your own little holiday celebration whenever you want. The Christmas spirit will put you in a good mood and make you happy, and there's nothing wrong with that. Christmas ornament crafts are fun because anyone can do them and you can use a ton of different supplies to get the job done. In fact, once you learn how to make Christmas ornaments, you may never buy one again. Felt Christmas ornaments can also be given as gifts during the year, so they can be hung on the tree when the holiday season rolls around. Make one of these felt Christmas ornaments and be sure to add a personal touch. Whatever you make, it's sure to be cherished for years to come.
Table of Contents
How to Make Christmas Ornaments: Projects for Beginners
When it comes to easy DIY Christmas ornaments, don't be afraid to use what you have. Sometimes, all you have is your hand, and that's okay! No matter what you end up using to create your felt Christmas ornament patterns, you'll love the results. These felt Christmas ornaments are so much fun to make, so start working on them as soon as you can. When Christmas is over, hang them on a doorknob for a touch of winter all year long.
- Handprint Felt Ornament
Just by tracing hands onto felt, you can make this great Christmas craft.
- Felt Ornament Tutorial
Little ones will love this fun Christmas craft for children!
- Felted Mitten Ornaments
Craft some of these easy peasy ornaments for homemade Christmas gifts!
- Fun Felt Gingerbread House
- Fun Felt Ornaments
This year, hang some of these fun felt ornaments from your Christmas tree.
- Embroidered Angel Felt Ornament
Let the choir sing when you sew up this felt ornament!
These felt Christmas ornaments are just an appetizer for the main course. Our collection will keep you busy all year long: 50 Handmade Christmas Ornament Crafts
Our Favorite Felt Christmas Ornaments
Here at AllFreeChristmasCrafts, we see a ton of cute DIY Christmas ornaments, While we hate to judge these festive projects, it's easy to come up with a list of favorites. These felt Christmas ornaments have left a lasting impression on us and keep us dreaming of the holiday season. It's easy to imagine sugarplums dancing in our heads when we get to stare at these pretty felt ornament patterns. Create your own mittens, stars, hearts and so much more - all you need is this list of felt Christmas ornaments.
- Felt Ornament Coasters
While you're getting ready for all of the parties you'll be throwing this Christmas, be sure to make some of these ornament coasters.
- Stars & Hearts Felt Ornaments
Show your love for the season with these felt ornaments!
- German Felt Apple Ornament
Make an ornament reminiscent of an old Christmas tradition with this apple ornament!
- Felt Ornaments Advent Calendar
This advent calendar is a fun activity for kids to get them excited for Christmas and practice their counting!
- Felt Mittens Ornament
Create this mitten ornament for your Christmas tree this year!
- Adorable Felt Angel Homemade Ornaments
Celebrate a baby's first Christmas with angel crafts that capture the excitement of a new baby and the holiday season!
As we said before, there's never a wrong time to craft for Christmas. Even when the weather outside is boiling, you can always work on fun DIY Christmas ornaments, as well as decorations and gifts. That's why you should download our free eBook as soon as possible: 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer free eBook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Happy Lights Ornament
- Felt Covered Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Unicorn Felt Ornament
- Snowy Owl Ornaments
- Sweet Sleeping Baby Jesus Ornament
- Needle Felted Gingerbread Man
- DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
- No-Sew Cute Felt Penguin Ornament
- 14 Felt Christmas Ornaments To Make
- Felt R2-D2 Christmas Ornament Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Angel Baby Rattle
- Elf Goody Bag
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Fox Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects