DIY Santa Sack
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Reusable Santa sacks are a fun family tradition and better for the earth. You can make this easy sewing project in just 20 - 30 minutes. You can also make the bag as large or as small you need for a gift, it's up to you. Choose your favorite fabric to personalize the reusable gift bag."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Making small Christmas tree decorations does not get any easier than this! All you will need are cones and thin Christmas garland in… Continue reading: "Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees"
- Christmas Coffee Sampler Gift
- Toy Train Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Awesome Animal Boxes
- Reindeer Christmas Canvas Gift Tote
- Dollar Store Gift Wrap Decorations
- Easy Reusable Fabric Gift Bags
- Chalkboard Paint Gift Box
- Recycled Gift Canisters
- Glorious Glitter Gift Boxes
- DIY Gift Card Holders with Free Printable Labels
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects