DIY Santa Sack
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Reusable Santa sacks are a fun family tradition and better for the earth. You can make this easy sewing project in just 20 - 30 minutes. You can also make the bag as large or as small you need for a gift, it's up to you. Choose your favorite fabric to personalize the reusable gift bag."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Narwhal Ornament
- Parker Penguin
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Zanfirico Black Necklace
- Melted Snowman Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects