This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bobble Blanket Decked In Blue
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This bobble blanket decked in blue has so much beautiful texture achieved by using the alpine stitch and the bobble stitch. Light blue, royal blue, sparkly silver, and white yarn colors are blended throughout and when combined with the crochet stitches, it creates just a lovely effect for this throw. If you are looking for a crochet pattern that is fun to work, this one is perfect. Sometimes, when crocheting a blanket with the same stitch pattern throughout, the project can become boring."
- Silver yarn James C. Brett Twinkle DK 2 skeins or approximately 650 yards.
- White yarn Caron Simply Soft 4 skeins or approximately 1,260 yards.
- Soft Blue yarn Caron Simply Soft 3 skeins or approximately 945 yards.
- Royal Blue yarn Caron Simply Soft 3 skeins or approximately 945 yards.
- Size H crochet hook
- yarn needle
Read NextGiant Present Entryway Decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make Simple and Quick Button Jewelry for your friends and family because whether their look is simple, chic, understated or girly,… Continue reading: "Simple and Quick Button Jewelry"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects