Christmas Pillow Slipcover
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Send a little Christmas spirit to your college student, or deployed service person this holiday with a fun Christmas Pillow Slipcover. You can easily make this with remnant fabric, so be sure to hit the bargain bins at your local craft store. You probably have the rest of the supplies on hand, but if not, they're easily acquired at your local craft or big box store. The best part? It's easily stored when it's no longer the holiday season!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Christmas crafts for kids don't get any easier than this Easy Reindeer Treat Holder Christmas Craft. This easy pot decoration idea is… Continue reading: "Easy Reindeer Treat Holder Christmas Craft"
- 10 Christmas in Spring Crafts
- Dancing Angels DIY Charger Plate
- Rustic Rae Dunn-Inspired Christmas Sign
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- Christmas Glitter Dishtowels
- 8 Unique Christmas Decorations free eBook
- Crocheted Peppermint Candy Pattern
- DIY Snowy Mason Jar Luminaries
- Always Fresh Felt Mistletoe
- Winter Wonderland free eBook
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects