This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Christmas Tea Light Glass Covers
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"You don't have to buy any costly seasonal tea light holders because it is simple and inexpensive to create your own for any season of the year using basic materials you may already have, such as paper napkins and straight glasses. The best part about the covers is that they are changeable and reusable, too. You will find an example of a fall version and a Christmas version. These have such a pretty glow in the evening when the tea light is lit. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextPoinsettia Pillows
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beaded Snowman Strand
This Beaded Snowman Strand makes an adorable decoration for your tree or a festive keychain. Beaded Christmas decorations like this… Continue reading: "Beaded Snowman Strand"
- Poinsettia Pillows
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Crochet Christmas Candy Cane Dog Scarf
- 10 Christmas in Spring Crafts
- Simple Flower Vase with Glitter and Small Bottles
- Sunburst Spring Coaster
- Vintage Butter Dish
- Nature Inspired Holiday Skier
- Plaid Shirt Christmas Pillows
- Christmas Tea Light Glass Covers
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Diy Christmas Cards For Kids: Cute Crafts Of Hot Cocoa Mugs (free Set)
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Shining Star Crochet Blanket
- Easiest And Fastest Crochet Rib Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- How To Make A Easy Imperial Crochet Blanket
- Easy Crochet Scarf With Tassels
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects