This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Coffee Filter Holly Christmas Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Coffee Filter Holly Christmas craft is perfect for kids and adults to make fun Christmas decorations. In this project, coffee filters and washable markers transform into a colorful banner. You can create this Coffee Filter Holly Craft in about 30 minutes with coloring and cutting help from the kids. Personalize it by adding names to the holly leaves with a marker to create a unique family decoration for the holidays! This is a fun project for preschool and kindergarten children to make at home or at school. They will love coloring the coffee filters and helping with the tie dyeing process. "
Read NextNo Sew Candy Throw Pillows
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- 12 Romantic Days Of Christmas Coupons
- 50 Perfect Christmas Writing Prompts For Kids
- Christmas Scattergories Free Printable
- 100 Christmas Charades For The Whole Family
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Classic Christmas Word Scramble
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects