This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Reversible Quilted Table Runner Pattern
"This Autumn easy reversible quilted table runner pattern is perfect for beginning sewers, and it can be completed in just a few hours. Plus, you can make it in any size you like. This is a great holiday quilt pattern to make in a weekend too. Measuring 12” x 34”, this quilt is the perfect size to decorate a table. There’s nothing like a handmade table runner to add a touch of personality to your dining room furniture. With just a few simple steps, you can create a table runner that will complement any color scheme or style."
- Backing fabric is a solid piece of fabric cut slightly larger than the top. 14 inches wide X 36 inches long. I used Winter Deer in the Woods Christmas Cotton Fabric.
- Quilt top fabrics uses 4 rectangles trimmed to 7 ½ inches wide X 12 ½ inches long. I used Autumn Herbalism Navi Cotton Fabric. Between the 4 rectangles I used three strips of the jelly roll Autumn Hues 40-Piece Cotton Fabric Roll 2 ½ X 7 ½ inches.
- Binding fabric consists of 3 pieces of the jelly roll strips sewn together. You will need approximately 100 inches long X 2 ½ inches wide of binding fabric.
- You’ll need a piece of 14” x 36” thin cotton batting like Warm & Natural to make this quilt.
• Cutting Mat
• Ironing Board
• Painters Tape
• Quilting Ruler
• Rotary Cutter
• Safety Pins; 1 ½ inch stainless steel
• Sewing Needle
Read NextScrap-Busting Christmas Tree Banner