This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Festive Light Crochet Blanket
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This festive light crochet blanket is supposed to remind folks of stringing the sparkly lights on the Holiday tree. The ribbed border is a bit wider to help visualize the tree; whereas the bobbles are three different colors to resemble the lit decorations. I mentioned to my daughter that she needed to help me pick out some yarn colors for a Holiday blanket. That was four months ago now. She picked out these colors and told me she wanted Christmas Tree Lights in the three different colors going through the blanket."
- Dark Sage Caron Simply Soft yarn 8 skeins, or approximately 2,520 yards
- Royal Blue Caron Simply Soft yarn 1 Skein, or approximately 300 yards.
- Harvest Red Caron Simply Soft yarn 1 Skein, or approximately 300 yards.
- Gold Caron Simply Soft yarn 1 Skein, or approximately 300 yards.
- crochet hook size h
- yarn needle
Read NextGiant Present Entryway Decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make Simple and Quick Button Jewelry for your friends and family because whether their look is simple, chic, understated or girly,… Continue reading: "Simple and Quick Button Jewelry"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects