This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
How To Make A Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet spirals are a lot of fun to make. Whether you are making Crochet Potholders or Large Crochet Rugs and Pillows, you will totally enjoy making those patterns with crochet spirals. You can make crochet spirals with a single color, two tone spiral or you can whip up a spiral with multiple colors too. It looks bit complex but trust me it's and so easy to make. In my last post I had shared the pattern for Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges. This pattern is a single color tone spiral with pretty textured look along the spiral ends. Today am sharing the pattern for a Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle. The pattern is very simple which lays flat with no gapping holes. It is worked in continuous round with no visible seam. The two color tone gives the circle a pretty whimsical look. Its exciting to hop from one color to another as you go on and on into the rounds. Materials Used:- 2 Shades of 8 Ply Yarn Color 1 - Pink Color 2 - Blue 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Read Next16 Country Christmas Craft Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments
Nestle these Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments in your tree this year. Why put only one star at the top of your tree, when you can… Continue reading: "Paper Star DIY Christmas Ornaments"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects