This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make A Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet spirals are a lot of fun to make. Whether you are making Crochet Potholders or Large Crochet Rugs and Pillows, you will totally enjoy making those patterns with crochet spirals. You can make crochet spirals with a single color, two tone spiral or you can whip up a spiral with multiple colors too. It looks bit complex but trust me it's and so easy to make. In my last post I had shared the pattern for Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges. This pattern is a single color tone spiral with pretty textured look along the spiral ends. Today am sharing the pattern for a Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle. The pattern is very simple which lays flat with no gapping holes. It is worked in continuous round with no visible seam. The two color tone gives the circle a pretty whimsical look. Its exciting to hop from one color to another as you go on and on into the rounds. Materials Used:- 2 Shades of 8 Ply Yarn Color 1 - Pink Color 2 - Blue 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Read NextFaux Stained Glass DIY Vases
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Faux Stained Glass DIY Vases
- Paper Stained Glass Candle Window Decoration
- No Sew Candy Throw Pillows
- Stunning Stained Glass Paper Snowflakes
- Fleece Christmas Tree Pillow
- Altered Christmas Charger Plate
- 45+ Cheap Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- Treat Yo Self DIY Cookie Jar
- Christmas Time Door Hanger
- Ice Skate DIY Throw Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- Pug Ornament
- Springtime Crochet Placemat
- Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- How To Make A Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle
- Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- Christmas Color By Number
- Simple And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects