This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Seamless Solid Crochet Circle To Granny Square Pattern
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet Granny Squares are the most versatile projects to make. There are just so many varieties and possibilities to use the Granny Squares. The most poplar choice of many crocheters is to make a Crocheted Blanket. You can make up a bunch of Granny Squares and in the end join them up to make a Pretty Crochet Blanket. They are also great for making Crochet Pillows, Placemats , Tablemats and Clothing Accessories. There are many ways to Crochet a Granny Square. Today am shring the pattern for making a Seamless Solid Crochet Circle To Granny Square. The pattern is quite simple made with the basic crochet stitches.This pattern is fun to make and works up quickly too. These Granny Squares can be made in any size of your choice. Just keep adding the repeat Stitches to the square and you can make them as large as you want. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 5 inches - Customizable to any size Notes:- For this whole Pattern, the Starting Chain 2 is not counted as a stitch. It is Just to bring the yarn to a working height. Start the next stitch in the same stitch."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 5-Minute Christmas Centerpiece Decoration
- Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees
- Elegant Winter Queen
- Easy Farmhouse Holiday Painted Mason Jars
- Gorgeous Fabric Poinsettia
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Plaid Shirt Christmas Pillows
- DIY Snowy Mason Jar Luminaries
- Budget-Friendly Elegant Silver Candle Holders
- Crochet Christmas Candy Cane Dog Scarf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects