We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Need an inexpensive and fast way to decorate for the holidays? Make a snowman door (or snow woman!) from just a couple simple supplies. So cute and the kids can do most of this project themselves! I mean, how could you not love this project!? These snowman doors are super easy to put together and take just minutes. The kids will love them, as will the kid inside you! The supplies are simple and inexpensive, and when the season is over you can carefully remove them and save them for next year!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Black card stock
Orange card stock
Red card stock
Wide wired ribbon
String lights optional
Small bowl, cup or round lid
Low tack tape
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects