Diy Christmas Peppermints
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Decorate the outside of your home for Christmas with these fun holiday peppermints made using plastic paper plate holders! This inexpensive craft is a fun DIY for the season. Use outdoor acrylic paint to paint each plastic paper plate holder. Create different designs and patterns using red and green paints or use a rainbow of colors for a colorful outdoor display! Grab a pack of plastic paper plate holders and check out the tutorial to create your own fun peppermints!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Ribbon Christmas Tree Ornament
- Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- How To Make A Chalkboard
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects