This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Potpourri Simmer Pot
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"How to make Christmas simmering potpourri. This can be simmered on the stove, in a slow cooker, or in a pressure cooker with a keep warm setting. The fruit, herbs and spices release their scents for a natural air freshener. You can also use this as a DIY gift by using dried fruits and spices. I have a free printable gift tag to include with directions on how to use it. Store leftovers for up to 4 days in the fridge to reuse it."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Top 100 DIY Christmas Crafts of 2014: Homemade Christmas Ornaments, DIY Christmas Decorations, Christmas Gift Ideas, and More
- 10 Popular Craft Ideas for Christmas: The Best of 2011
- "Frozen" Inspired Mittens
- 62 Top Christmas Crafts from September
- What to Make for Christmas: 10 Top Projects from March
- Top 100 Christmas Crafts in 2013
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeChristmasCrafts
- 10 Reader Favorite Christmas Crafts from May
- 2012's Easy Crafts for Christmas
- Christmas Gift Card Holder Free Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- 12 Romantic Days Of Christmas Coupons
- 50 Perfect Christmas Writing Prompts For Kids
- Christmas Scattergories Free Printable
- 100 Christmas Charades For The Whole Family
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Classic Christmas Word Scramble
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects