"Frozen" Inspired Mittens
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Have a budding Elsa in your family? They will love these gorgeous "frozen" mittens! These "frozen" mittens have an extra long cuff to keep out the cold this holiday season. They are knit on size 1 needles and have stranding throughout large sections of the mitten, which creates a tight fabric for extra warmth. These simple mittens can be knit up quickly. You will be able to make them just in time for the holidays!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- DK weight yarn
- Size 1 needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You may think of blizzards as the not-so-nice version of winter snowfalls, but this Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan might… Continue reading: "Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan"
- 2012's Easy Crafts for Christmas
- Top 100 DIY Christmas Crafts of 2014: Homemade Christmas Ornaments, DIY Christmas Decorations, Christmas Gift Ideas, and More
- Top 100 Christmas Crafts in 2013
- Christmas Gift Card Holder Free Crochet Pattern
- Terrific Christmas Crafts To Make Today
- 34 Frosty Favorites: Top Christmas Crafts of February
- Top 100 Christmas Crafts: Christmas Ornament Crafts, Angel Crafts, Wreaths, and More
- 62 Top Christmas Crafts from September
- 10 Popular Craft Ideas for Christmas: The Best of 2011
- 28 Popular Christmas Crafts from January
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects