"Frozen" Inspired Mittens
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Have a budding Elsa in your family? They will love these gorgeous "frozen" mittens! These "frozen" mittens have an extra long cuff to keep out the cold this holiday season. They are knit on size 1 needles and have stranding throughout large sections of the mitten, which creates a tight fabric for extra warmth. These simple mittens can be knit up quickly. You will be able to make them just in time for the holidays!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- DK weight yarn
- Size 1 needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration is one of the easiest ways to prepare for the holiday season. Using just a few materials, you… Continue reading: "Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Welcome Snowman Wreath
- Festive Foam Cup Snowmen
- Reversible Snowman Wood Sign
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make free eBook
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
- Loopy Spring Coaster - Created Out Of Bulky Yarn Made From One Ball Of Light Weight Yarn
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects