We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make each one of these ragdoll style amigurumi unique, just like homestyle gingerbread cookies. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting in the round, crocheting flat in rows Crocheting over yarn tails, changing colors, seaming, embroidery backstitch (pattern includes links to photo or video tutorials for each) Special stitches: fsc, sc2tog (pattern includes written instructions and link to video tutorial for each) Skill Level Easy Finished Size 11.5” (29.5 cm) tall x 9” (23 cm) across before stuffing. Materials To Make 2 Friends Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn (100% acrylic, 16 oz/454 g, 1,020 yd/932 m) – 1 skein in 126 Umber (CA), or approximately 400 yd (365 m) in CA in any medium weight yarn. Lion Brand Basic Stitch Premium yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/219 yd/220 m) – 1 skein each in 100 Snow (CB), 113 Garnet (CC), and 172 Ivy (CD), or approximately 10 yd (9 m) in CB, and 40 yd (36.5 m) each in CC and CD in any medium weight yarn. US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. US Size G-6/4 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber Fill – 32 ounce bag. Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set, or locking stitch markers. Yarn needle. Gauge Face through Rnd 11 = 4.25” (11 cm) diameter with smaller hook. Exact gauge is not required for this pattern. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- Christmas Word Search
- I Spy Christmas
- Crochet Equilateral Triangle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects