Creative Gift Wrap Idea
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"You can make these cozy, nostalgic gift bags in just minutes and for just pennies. Use an upcycled sweater or find a festive holiday sweater at the thrift store. This is a very easy beginning sewing project. It's also earth-friendly since the gift bags are made from upcycled items and can be used again and again and again. You can personalize the gift bags in your choice of color and ribbon. It's an easy way to add a handmade touch to your gift giving."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Mason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispensers
- How to Recycle Broken Christmas Ornaments
- Upcycled Thread Spool Ornament
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
- Recycled Norwegian Christmas Gnomes
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Toilet Paper Roll Wreath Ornaments
- How to Upcycle Christmas Cards
- Snowballs from Bedspreads
- Upcycled, Reusable Gift Wrap
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects