Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte or Elf Project
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Easy, complete step by step instructions how to make a cute Swedish Christmas paper mache tomte, tomtem, elf or gnome using primarily recycled supplies. Primary supplies include air dry, paper mache clay (made from recycled materials), newspaper, cardboard from an old box, glue, scrap fleece, acrylic craft paint, florist ball, furry ribbon and any embellishments you wish to add. Make over a weekend and enjoy for a lifetime. Project suitable from ages 8 to 88."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- See tutorial
NotesPlease consider sharing the attached tutorial and thank you so much.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Recycle Broken Christmas Ornaments
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Night Sky in a Bottle
- Snowflake Washer Coasters
- 50-Cent Ornament Art
- Scraptastic Milk Carton Gingerbread Houses
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
- Reindeer Light Bulb Ornament
- Elegant Christmas Cloche
- Recycled Disco Ball Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects