Upcycled Christmas Blocks
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make these charming Christmas decor wood blocks using repurposed wood game blocks. Using upcycled wood game blocks is perfect for people who don't want to use a saw to make their own wood sign blocks. This is an easy tutorial perfect for beginning crafters and as kids' craft. You can personalize the sign in the choice of paper and the word you choose to spell out. This craft is the perfect opportunity to use left over decorative paper. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're tired of the expected red and green for Christmas, shake things up with these pretty and pink DIY ornaments. These Mod 60s… Continue reading: "Mod 60s Inspired DIY Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Winter Welcome Snowman Wreath
- Festive Foam Cup Snowmen
- Reversible Snowman Wood Sign
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make free eBook
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects