Dirty Little Santa Gnome Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"You’d be dirty too, if you went down people’s chimneys. This Santa could be a gnome for any season when dressed in other colors. If you don’t like the dirty look, choose a white beard. Color pattern lets you print on white card stock and cut the pieces out or print out a paper pattern to be used over and over. We recommend using a small punch at the top out Santa’s hat for hanging. Why not make him double sided? One clean and the other dirty! Just remember to mirror image the pieces on the back side. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
NotesBefore to be on the lookout for a second dirty little gnome!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handprint Angel Christmas Craft For Kids
- Buddy The Elf Ornament Craft
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects