Coffee Filter Santa Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Coffee Filter Santa is such a cute Christmas craft for kids and adults to make together. In about 30 minutes, transform coffee filters, clothespins, and glitter glue into Santa Claus. It would look super cute clipped to a gift bag or as a Christmas tree ornament! Aren’t these Santas adorable? That little painted face and hat with a big white beard. I think they are just the cutest thing! Kids of all ages will have fun creating their very own Santa Claus made out of coffee filters and clothespins."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects