This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Santa Felt Boots
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Looking for a fun Christmas craft to make with your family? Do you like crafting with felt? If so, you'll love making these Santa Boots Felt Christmas Ornaments! They are super cute and very easy to make. Not only are they felt ornaments, they can also be used as gift card holders if made a little bigger. Using the same tutorial, you can make elf boots and wool sock stockings too! Have fun making these wonderful felt Christmas ornaments with your family."
Read NextCountry Wooden Santa
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your friends and family will feel like they've stepped into a whole new world of sophistication once they see these High Class Jewel… Continue reading: "High Class Jewel Trees Homemade Christmas Decoration"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects