This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mrs Claus Kitchen Towel
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"In 2019, I designed the Gingerbread Man Kitchen Towel. This was my very first crochet Christmas towel. Ever since then, designing a Mrs Claus kitchen towel has been on my short list. The Mrs Claus Kitchen Towel is finally joining the other Christmas characters: Santa, Snowman, Reindeer, Elf, and Gingerbread Man. It’s time to add her to your collection! Since designing my first crochet Christmas towel, I’ve received requests for all sorts of characters for the different holidays. The following are the character keyhole towels I’ve designed to date. They can all be found on my blog."
Read NextPom Pom Little Santa Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects