This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Snowman Arrangement
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Learn how to make a DIY Snowman Arrangement using a premade container, a few Christmas embellishments, and faux peppermint candies. This easy to follow video tutorial will teach you how to make a mini Christmas centerpiece that is both unique and whimsical. With a detailed list of supplies and tools, you'll have everything you need to follow along and recreate this charming arrangement. It’s a perfect way to add holiday cheer to your kitchen, powder room, or to give as a Christmas gift to a friend. "
- Hot glue skillet or glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- Bind wire
- Zip ties
- Wire cutters
- Premade mini arrangement
Read NextAdorable Old Fashioned Snowman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects