This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Painted Snowman Plaque DIY
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This is an inexpensive and easy winter/holiday craft! It was made from a tree that my sister had taken down, after a storm, but you could easily find a wood plaque at the craft store! It is a quick project and you will be sure to bring it out year after year. You can hang it from your front door, on a door knob, really anywhere. You will need: - Unfinished wood plaque - White acrylic paint - Black acrylic paint - Orange acrylic paint - Drill - Rustic rope"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextAdorable Old Fashioned Snowman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects