Faux Stained Glass Snowman
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"When the season is dark and dreary, you can create a decoration to add some color to your windows. This project is a fun way to upcycle clear lids from food packaging and use them to create faux stained glass pictures for your windows. Any design can be used, but for this craft, a snowman was chosen so it can be hung all winter long. A step-by-step tutorial guides you through making this project and a free printable template is supplied as well."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Words can't describe these felt poinsettias that I made. I got the printable from a site I belong to and cut the petals from the… Continue reading: "White and Red Felt Poinsettias"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects