This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Snowman Ping Pong Ball Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Turn plain white ping pong balls and the fingers from fuzzy gloves into snowman ornaments for your Christmas tree. Paint a snowman face on the ping pong balls. Then follow an easy tutorial on cutting and sewing little snowman hats using a winter glove. This is a great way to recycle gloves that have lost their mate! Glue the hat to the top of the ping pong ball. Tiny pom poms are added to the top of the hats. The ornaments are then hung on the Christmas tree using embroidery thread attached to the hats."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextAdorable Old Fashioned Snowman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects